Friday 14 September 2012

Cannot accept and Decline meetings with repeat instances


I thought it is good to write on the rock some thing which I have learned recently, hence this endeavor.

When I try to accept a repeat instances of meetings in lotus notes I get an error message. "An Error occurred  while saving : Error creating repeat instances".

Another issue for the same user is shown below : This occurs when I try to decline the meetings with comments but this does not happen if just decline. Really crazy. Error message - " Error occurred while saving : Notes error: The Database cannot be read due to invalid disk structure "

Solution :

I ran maintenance

l compact -c mail\mailfile.nsf
l fixup -f mail\mailfile.nsf
l updall -r mail\mailfile.nsf

Guess what. Issue is fixed. Let's celebrate now.

No comments:

Post a Comment